HostBill developer resources
If you need to modify your HostBill template to match your website, or you wish to create a new theme – this is the place to start. HostBill uses an easy template engine and basic HTML/CSS knowledge is sufficient to get amazing results.
On certain events HostBill can run your custom code snippet, allowing you to react on events as they occur. You can easily create multiple reactions for event, allowing you to create solutions like login shares between HostBill and other applications, send additional email notifications or keep your business tools in sync with HostBill. Hooks are the fastest and the easiest way to extend HostBill.
HostBill offers extensive list of API functions you can use remotely from other servers/applications, or directly from your modules. Learn how to interact with HostBill through its simple but powerful JSON API.
Order pages in HostBill can take various shapes, if you can’t find the one template that would suit your site perfectly – why not modify a current one?
HostBill Documentation sitemap
- HostBill Modules: Object-Oriented DevKit
- Payment Gateway Modules
- Provisioning Modules
- Domain Registrar Modules
- Plugin Modules
- Core Modules
- Advanced Topics
- Hooks and Events in HostBill
- HostBill Modules: [DEPRECATED] Procedural (Easy) DevKit
- Introduction to HostBill API
- Additional Resources
- Adding Google Analytics & Ecommerce tracking
- Creating custom domain availability check script
- Duplicating/extending current modules
- Editing / adding WHOIS servers for TLD availability check
- Error/Events Logging in HostBill
- HostBill Slider Plugin Documentation
- Payment Modules: Verifying if transaction already exists.
- Replacing default currency conversion service with custom API
- Using Events in Plugins to inject custom page content
- Using external services/db for client authentication
- Using languages/translations in your modules/custom code
- Using native PHP mysql functions in HostBill
- HostBill templates